Saturday, 10 June 2017
THE PROBLEM IS NOT DRUGS -
THE PROBLEM IS ADDICTION !
i.e. THE PRESCRIBING AND
PUSHING OF THOSE DRUGS
WHICH ARE ADDICTIVE -
MAINLY FOR PROFIT REASONS.
Addiction exists for six main reasons.
1) Because Drug Barons illegally produce and smuggle addictive drugs and Pharmaceutical Companies legally produce them – in order to make money.
2) Because, encouraged for a century by cash grants from pharmaceutical companies to medical colleges, universities and teaching hospitals, N.H.S. doctors have been deliberately TRAINED first and foremost to prescribe addictive drugs - mainly for so-called “mental disorders” - and of course for profit.
3) Because of the vast amounts of deliberately misleading misinformation about drugs from both Drug Barons' “pushers” and in doctors' training curricula.
4) Because with psychiatry posing as the answer to all our emotional and mental problems, our Ministers, our MPs, our Civil Servants, the Press and the public are being fed a pseudo-science, which daily promotes various brain operations, electro shock treatments, narcotic shock treatments, incarceration and multi-daily addictive drugs at Taxpayer expense.
5) Because psychiatry, in order to expand its business and fee income, has since 1952, been increasingly “labelling” aspects of normal human behaviour as mental disorders “requiring” (they say) the daily prescribing of addictive “medical” drugs to hold these “disorders” in check. The cost to the U.K. Taxpayer is currently some £10 MILLION per day even though the original “reason” for the prescription normally no longer exists and the only continuing result is the multi-daily relief of “cold turkey” symptoms, calculated to re-appear a few hours later to maintain the patients' demand for that drug, and,
6) because it is impossible to become addicted to a drug which you never ever consume, the name of the game for pharmaceutical companies, Drug Baron's “pushers” and psychiatrists is: promoting “samples”, “trials” and 7 day, 3 times a day “prescribing” of addictive substances - both medical and recreational.
The luring of an individual into addiction is seldom IF EVER accidental.
In the vast majority of cases, it is a deliberate criminal and / or commercial strategy intended to take advantage of the “unique sales proposition” which addictive demand creates.
It is therefore not surprising that the psycho-pharmaceutical fraternity promotes invented conditions like ADHD to ensnare our children into early addictive drug usage AND, at the same time, avoids producing dose sizes of their addictive drugs sufficiently small to make possible the comfortable step-down withdrawal system advocated in their their own British National Formulary prescribing “bible”.
The psycho-pharms spend a lot of time, money and effort in addicting increasing numbers of patients in the N.H.S., and therefore demonstrably resist undoing all that (for them) “good work” by in any way facilitating the curing of involuntary addiction to their profitable products.
As a consequence, because their lack of cooperation is already blatantly apparent, it is clear that the Government must be prepared to legislate to enforce the parallel production of an adequate range of small-dose units as a condition for licensing them to produce the recommended doses of all their addictive and / or habit forming substances.
That range of small doses would need to include dose sizes equivalent to 1%, 2.5%, 5%, 10% and 20% of the manufacturer's recommended dose for ALL their addictive drugs.
These apply to pills, tablets, powder and liquid capsules and other liquid doses.
If pharmaceutical producers also wished to help further by providing dose sizes of 30%, 40% and 50%, this would obviously make precisely measured step-down withdrawal prescription writing even simpler and quicker.
Doctors, are the original prescribing “pushers” of such addictive substances, and new prescribing rules for addictive and / or habit forming drugs should be introduced, to make it mandatory for the prescribing physician to justify in writing - in the patient's records - his or her reasons for prescribing any addictive substance. With this there should also be a statement of possible alternative non-addictive treatments and why they were NOT recommended.
In addition, prescribing physicians should be expected to closely keep track of patients on such substances, and, after a maximum period of 31 days (one month) usage thereof, should start such patients on a closely monitored small-dose step-down programme intended to reduce each patient's consumption of their particular addictive drug to total abstinence within 13 weeks (three months).
Penalties for failure in this regard should lead to an offending physician being branded as an illegal “drug pusher”, whose licence to prescribe should forthwith be withdrawn for a minimum of one year – subject to appeal at three and six months.
Illegal Drug Baron provided drug supplies depend entirely on “The Local Drug Pusher” for their sale and distribution, and because these individuals are the most obvious and most accessible members of the illegal drugs distribution network – they must become THE MAJOR ZERO-TOLERANCE TARGET of all enforcement activities.
WITHOUT A PUSHER, NO ILLEGAL ADDICT CAN EVER “SCORE”.
The “pusher” is that member of the illegal distribution network who must present him or her self to the public in order to enrol new customers and to daily sell and deliver their addictive goods. They can therefore be most easily known.
And addicts who confidentially report their “pushers” to the police or other authorities and thus facilitate their arrest should be rewarded by putting them on a free of charge small-dose step-down programme via their local G.P. This not only immediately curtails the activities of a local pusher, but also reduces the need of the addict to commit crime to pay for his or her supplies.
But, because a pusher obviously has more than one client, the pusher's arrest can leave up to a dozen or more clients without supplies.
As a result, it should be made widely known that ANY illegal drug user who wishes to quit may go to his N.H.S. G.P. and confess to his or her illegal habit and thus be immediately enrolled on a small-dose step-down programme free of charge and without prosecution.
Once again, this also reduces the need of the addict to commit crime to pay for his or her supplies, and because any addict may receive this service, it becomes impossible for an arrested pusher or his suppliers to know which of his many clients was the one who reported the pusher to the authorities.
All this depends on the politicians, the public and the authorities recognising that any addict is fundamentally a VICTIM – not a criminal. That the luring of an individual into addiction is NEVER really an accident, because it is done on the basis of lies deliberately to make easy money.
(I well remember a Police Officer who said he only really began to understand that addicts are victims when his own son – whom he described as otherwise a decent enough lad – was found to be an addict.)
THE DAY THE SOCIETY BEGINS TO MAKE FRIENDS OF ADDICTS BY RECOGNISING THEIR VICTIM STATUS WILL BE THE DAY THAT WE ALL START TO WIN THE “WAR” ON ADDICTION OF ALL TYPES.
This is because the victim called: “SOCIETY” will be working together with the victim called: “ADDICT” towards an addiction-free society, happy families and an economy in which every member contributes to our mutual benefit.
This report was prepared by:
Society for an Addition Free Existence